Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cleveland Rocks

Well, I hope so. I'm sitting outside of it right now. How do you know a scooter traveller is taking a break? He's standing up. Yes, the butt does take the brunt of travelling by scooter, but do not fear. A product blunty named as Butt-wax accompanyed my new riding jacket. At first I sneered at the bag of goo intended for netherly use, but after 8 hours and one too many potholes, I was rubbing it on like a frenzied chimpanzee.

To any future scooter travelers I have this advice for you--watch out for gremlins. One pulled off one of my exhaust nuts today. Sneaky little guy. Later on he let some of the air out of my tires. I thought I heard something at camp last night. I'll just have to lay out some traps, see what I come up with, maybe my dog Buddy will get a new friend.

Starbucks lights are dimming now, time to find a place to sleep. Scooter service in the morning, then my first glimpse of the Great Lakes.

Pride of Cleveland here I come.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jason,

    Team XENA wishes you good luck on the X-country odyssey. How are you locking your 125 Genuine Buddy? That's a pretty sweet scoot... could you use a disc-lock alarm?

    www.xenasecurity.com

    ReplyDelete